Saturday 18 July 2009

Friends (^_^)








I feel very lucky to be in my class now because everyone seems to be very sporting..(^_^) my class never in silent conditions as start from our first meeting are in chaos condittion.Before the first lecturer enter our class,we have start to introduce ourselves with the phone numbers. This has make us not to feel like a stranger to each others.The day that we through together had make us experience many sweet memories.Huhu,,just a week with my beloved classmates it's like I have know them for 100 years.hehe,,
So,I really like my classmates and I feel excited to know them better for this 3 years and a half that we will be together..Love you all..
My close friend in the class are Esah and Jeyjah.They are happy-go-lucky,crazy,love jokes,and easy going type like me too..hehehe,,
So,I never feel bored when spending times with them.We are always spendings time together as we are in the same class,with same course of course,same college;Mawar College, and suprisingly same floor.haha..4th floor.
The conclusion is,,I love my life here.Thank God,Alhamdulillah I take the opportunity to study here in UiTM.
The surroundings are very supportive..never been this comfortable as now..As I can just be myself and can be accepted by people here..

3 Comments:

Blogger akma said...

cutenyek......huhuhuhuh......sweet gle beb

20 July 2009 at 19:13  
Blogger kakilebar said...

kim salam erk...kwn2..hehehe

21 July 2009 at 20:07  
Blogger aton said...

hahahha..tau xpe nina!! rs cm da knl korg da lame dah tau!!! x_x huhu

27 July 2009 at 19:59  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home