Monday 13 July 2009

The Best Part



For me,one the best part of the whole week is when we have to attend the seminar ketatanegaraan.


At first,I admit that I don't really like this program as I thought it will be very boring..but I'm totally wrong when I found out that this program is extremely exciting.It give me more information about the country;I mean our country Malaysia.It also give me more details on what type of personalities or attitudes that we should have as a student.The seminar is also the last program that we attend by wearing formal clothes at Annex Hall and Seri Budiman Hall.


Before the seminar,there is one important briefing between the new student with the Vice-Chancellor,Tan Sri Dato' Seri Prof Dr Ibrahim Abu Shah.

He have told us about his hope and dream towards us He want us,the new student to be success in every aspect not just in academic but also in co-curiculum.The best thing is he has make me realise that my choice to go here to continue my study is certainly the right choice.

I really appreciate of his contribution to the malay society.Thank you very much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home