Monday 13 July 2009

My First day at UiTM



My journey to UiTM start at 10:00 on 27th 0f June 2009.It's quite late for me as my family especially my father always hurry if we want to go somewhere,I think this is because the location is not really far.Along the journey,I feel quite scared thinking of what i'm going to face when I go to UiTM;study,food(my biggest worry as I have to control my appetite here as money is needed to get my food),hostel,seniors,lecturers,roomates.Frankly speaking,I feel anxious for almost every aspect..he3,,like I never go for study before.However this is university,it is still a strange place for me.After two hours in car,I finally arrive at the Universiti Teknologi MARA,or known as UiTM Malaysia,Shah Alam.We're heading towards Kolej Mawar as my hostel is there.

The process of registration is easy,just go to the counter and take my room number.

OMG!Oh My God!I got room at floor 4.In addition there is no lift there as my block is 1A.

Fortunately,I bring my youngest sister too.So,I can ask her help to bring my things up to 4th floor.he2,,

It is just my sister and I go to my room as my mother got a fever and my father have gout.So,I don't want to bother them and just ask them to wait for me and my sister at downfloor.

After sending my things,my family leave me.I feel quite sad but I want to be determine to succcess here,and not to let them down anymore.I will bring succes home,I promise mum & dad.

bye2..

2 Comments:

Blogger Farahain said...

Nice blog... Part that I like most is the fish... Huhuhuhuhuhu.... You choose the correct clour...

23 July 2009 at 21:53  
Blogger nina said...

thanx dear.
(^_^)

11 August 2009 at 00:23  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home