Monday 13 July 2009

MMS Week

MMS is the short term for "Minggu Mesra Siswa".This program is like an orientation day where we can know each other better,the senior and the junoir,the officer of the college and maybe everyone.Most I like about this MMS week is we can get free food.he3,,We have also go explore this university and have been show by our seniors or PM("Pembantu Mahasiswa") the shortcuts to our faculty or others important places in UiTM.This MMS week star from the day that we arrive.On that night,27th of July we have been given the information about the activity that we gonna through for all the week.


Things get excited as the seniors teach us the cheers of our college;


"Mawar College".


The words use is very funny,,ha2..but it is really well establish and I'm feel very proud to be part of MAWAR.(^_^)



The next day,we're doing the registration of college and we get a kurung batik for free.For me the process is a bit chaos as i couldn't manage to register as after I get the clothes I just straightly up to my room..So,I do actually is still not a member of Mawar even I've got the room.he3,,



At the evening,we are doing an exercise called;Senam Seni.It is a union of several dance or art defend oneself in malaysia.The things get excited as our Prime Minister and his wive join the exercise too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home